Gilnahirk Tyres & Exhausts
Friendly & Affordable Vehicle Services
Do you believe that your vehicle’s exhaust or its tyres need to be improved? Is your vehicle about to have an MOT and it should have work done so that it can pass? Here at Gilnahirk Tyres and Exhausts, we can help your vehicle no matter what its make or model is. We can also complete MOT’s at one of the many MOT Centres in Belfast normally within twenty four hours.
Gilnahirk Tyres and Exhausts is a family-run business that has over 25 years’ experience in providing high quality auto repair services. We always put the customer first and you can take advantage of our competitive rates. You can also rest assured because work is done to the highest possible quality whilst using the best parts.
Here are some of the many reasons why customers in Northern Ireland keep returning to Gilnahirk Tyres and Exhausts:Read More
• Modern auto services carried out for each customer
• Only competitive rates are charged which also comes with a price match guarantee
• Experienced technicians that put the needs of our customers first
• A huge selection of tyres such as Goodyear, Pirelli, Dunlop and Michelin along with scores of other parts
• Warranties are provided for parts and labour
• A flexible appointment system which works around our customers schedule
• A drop-in facility which is available six days per week
• Customers can have their tyres fitted at any time of the day because a twenty four hour call out service is on hand
The number one tyre retailer in Belfast, Gilnahirk Tyres and Exhausts guarantees that the tyres that are used are of the highest possible quality. We don’t restrict the vehicles which tyres can be fitted to. This is because tyres for commercial vehicles, cars and motorbikes can be fitted to the highest possible quality by our friendly mechanics.
Even if the relevant tyres aren’t in stock, we will source them within twenty four hours. When a vehicle’s tyres, brakes, exhaust and battery are replaced, it will be highly unlikely that a vehicle will be unstable. When its parts are maintained, its performance, fuel efficiency and safety won’t ever be cast into doubt. A vehicle which has safe tyres not only prevents accidents from happening but, if they are stopped, a driver won’t be fined by the police for having poor quality tyres.